Lawrence Krauss is one of the world’s leading physicists and his main area of interest is discovering how the universe will end, which coincides with how it began. The video is about an hour long, but it’s worth every minute. It is easily in the top 5 educational videos I have ever seen. The way Lawrence Krauss does it is just oh-so elegant. It’s highly inquisitive, funny as well as controversial. I suggest you set aside some time and make it through the entire video, it’s well worth it.
Where the universe came from and how it will end up:
- The Hunting of the Higgs: what is it and why does it matter? – Lawrence Krauss – RichardDawkins.net (richarddawkins.net)
- Best Science Books 2011: Physics World [Confessions of a Science Librarian] (scienceblogs.com)
- Why one Higgs boson will not be enough (guardian.co.uk)
- A Tantalizing Hint of the Higgs (spectrum.ieee.org)
- What is the Higgs boson and why does it matter? (newscientist.com)